Serves: 4 Level: Easy
Cooking Time: 30 min
- 1 Pound Linguine Pasta
- 3 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1/2 Pound of Medium Size Shrimp (ready to cook)
- 2 Zucchini
- 2 chopped Garlic Cloves
- 1 Tbsp Pesto sauce
- Juice of a 1/2 Squeezed Lemon
- 1 tsp unsalted Butter
- Parmesan cheese (to serve)
- Cook Linguine in boiling water for 6-8 minutes,”Al Dente”. Strain pasta once ready, add some butter and keep aside.
- In a large stove pan, add 2 Tbsp olive oil, shrimps, chopped zucchini and garlic. Cook 15-20 min, covered pan, medium heat.
- In a separate bowl, prepare sauce by mixing 1 Tbsp Olive Oil, squeezed Lemon juice and 1 Tbsp Pesto.
- Once the zucchini water has reduced (uncovered pan for evaporation if needed), add the pesto / olive oil sauce and salt & pepper to the shrimp / zucchini / garlic mix.
Serve Linguine with the shrimp mix on the top and some parmesan cheese… This dish will bring you on a sunny day by the Mediterranean Sea side.
Buon Apetito !